Protecting people and property is an increasingly important element of management responsibility. Whether you are publicly listed or a Strata executive committee, improving the security and support provided to employees, residents, buildings and infrastructure is critical.
- Enhanced personal safety results in more productive and motivated staff and reduces the impact of key personnel being away from the office.
- Effective building automation systems keep the climate balanced, optimise energy management, monitor equipment performance, identify device failures and provide email and/or text notifications to building engineering staff. The result is reduced energy and maintenance costs whilst extending the life of expensive infrastructure.
- Frigcorp’s consulting and implementation expertise will ensure that the most effective and efficient Building Automation and Security strategies will be defined and delivered.
- Based on hosted software solutions we log, react and report on incidents and activities occurring on client sites and take full responsibility for the hardware and software that drive the systems leaving our clients to concentrate on what they do best; running their business!
The alternative to Frigcorp managing your system is trying to run it yourself. However you should consider the following:
- Do you and your staff have the necessary expertise to facilitate the security and environmental needs of your business?
- Do you have the time and money required to hire full time maintenance, security and specialised IT staff that are required to keep your location safe and secure and running efficiently?
By letting Frigcorp manage your building automation and security needs you are able to concentrate on your business, knowing that these crucial aspects are being protected and managed effectively.
We look forward to helping you with your building and security requirements.