The primary purpose of Remote Equipment Monitoring is to ensure that critical infrastructure is protected. Sensors can be attached to air conditioning systems, boilers, and other critical equipment and power and temperature parameters set and monitored. In the event of a failure an SMS or email can be automatically routed so that relevant people can take urgent action.
With the current focus on Green Credentials date and time controlled sensors can ensure that the use of wasteful resources such as air conditioning , lighting and electricity can be optimised. For example after working hours and at weekends air conditioning and lighting can be automatically turned off and only triggered when entry is made.
Management reports will highlight power usage trends and equipment maintenance history.
Here are some reasons why remote equipment monitoring will benefit you:
- Cost savings from effective use of energy and equipment
- Power optimisation due to prioritised and managed usage
- Equipment protection due to rapid response failures
- Tenant satisfaction as incidents are responded to urgently
- Demonstrable energy reduction highlighted in Management Reports