CCTV - Closed-circuit Television & Video Surveillance
The primary purpose of CCTV and Video Surveillance is to ensure that a visual record is being taken which can be referenced in real time or later to improve the security and operations of a home, an office, or commercial premises. High quality images taken by the video surveillance system enable you or our monitoring centre to decide whether an incident is accidental or intentional, and take appropriate action. CCTV images can also be used to identify individuals involved in unacceptable actions.
CCTV and Video Surveillance act as major deterrents and reduce instances of criminal or anti-social behaviour.
Here are some of the reasons why installing a video surveillance system will benefit you:
- Potential intruders will be deterred by the CCTV security cameras
- Criminals can be identified and prosecuted using information gleaned from video surveillance
- The surveillance videos can be watched in real time
- IP based video surveillance systems enable remote video monitoring and management
- CCTV systems can be integrated with other security solutions such as access control
- Motion Detectors and Digital Video Technology minimise recording and playback times
When choosing a video surveillance system for your home or business security needs, it's important to have access to the depth of knowledge that Frigcorp can provide. Frigcorp can help you to select the right video surveillance system, advise which CCTV cameras to use and where to install them for the greatest security.